Welcome to the online library guide for WRIT 212!
This guide will provide you with some tools and techniques to help you to complete your assignments for WRIT 212. It is intended as a starting point for research and is by no means a complete list of resources. If you have any questions regarding research or locating, finding and using information, feel free to contact me. My email is email@example.com and it is also located to the right.
Navigation / Table of Contents
Use the tabs along the top of this guide or the links below to navigate the sections.
- Ethical Issues: Strategies for identifying ethical issues related to your major.
- Create a Bibliography: Strategies for identifying important resources in your field, including, periodicals and reference works.
- Finding Articles / Databases: How to locate research articles in your field that report on ethical issues, controversies, innovations and other important issues.
- Funding Sources: How to find out who's got the money!
- APA Style: Links to examples, tutorials and other resources to help you with APA style.
Library Instruction Coordinator