Are you new to Woodbury's Online Portfolios through LibGuides? Are you looking to get started with creating your online portfolio or contract renewal or rank advancement application? Use this page to learn how to manage your account and set up your profile.
Already have a profile? Go to Create Your Portfolio and other tabs to learn how to create Faculty Portfolio content.
Your LibGuides Profile
Your profile appears, by default, in the right hand column of your LibGuides page as well as on your main profile page. It includes an image, contact information, a list of the subject areas you cover, and other information.
See Setting Up/Editing Your Profile at the right to learn how to create and manage your profile.
Managing Your Faculty Portfolios Account
- Go to the LibGuides @ Woodbury main page at: http://woodbury.libguides.com
- In the upper right corner, click on Admin Sign In (if you are not already logged in).
- Enter your Woodbury email address (including @woodbury.edu) and your LibGuides password.
- If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot my password" link just under the login box. Make sure you enter your WOODBURY email account.
- Note: You can also click on Admin Sign In from any LibGuides or CampusGuides page, then click on "Edit my account" to manage your account.
Changing your password:
- Once logged in, click on "Edit My Account" in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Enter a new password, confirm it by typing it again and click on Save Changes.
Setting Up/Editing Your Profile
To create or edit your profile, click on "Edit" above your profile box on the right hand side of the page. If you do not see this box, click on "Dashboard" at the top of the screen once you are logged in. Enter or edit information in the following boxes:
|Profile Box Title:||This can be your title (i.e. Assistant Professor of Animation) or simply your name, or you can leave it with the default title of "My Profile." Whatever it is, keep it short so that it fits in the narrow column|
|Profile Image:||Upload an image of yourself from your computer. (If you don't have an image or are not comfortable having one, contact the CampusGuides administrator.)|
|Display Name:||Enter your name as you want it to appear in your profile box.|
|Email:||Enter your e-mail address.|
|Contact Info (Optional):||This field is optional. Enter your phone number, location, and other contact information. Hit enter to start a new line. (Note that there are separate boxes to enter your e-mail address, website or blog, and instant messaging name.)|
|Subject Specialty (Optional):||If you'd like, you can enter the subject areas you teach. Otherwise, leave blank.|
|If you have a website or blog you want to link to, enter the URL here.|
IM/Network Usernames: (Optional)
|Click on the grey area to expand these options. If you'd like to include a link to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, or other social networking account, enter your usernames here in the appropriate boxes.|
Chat Widget Code: (Optional)
|If you use Meebo and want to add it to your profile, paste the Meebo code in this field.|